THE 2nd AICLL 2019
UISU Medan, Indonesia, July 3-4, 2019
It is our honour to welcome you to the 2nd Annual International Conference on Language and Literature 2019 (AICLL 2019). The conference will be held on July 3-4, 2019, at Ball Room, Madani Hotel, Jln. SM. Raja, Medan. This conference is hosted and organized by Faculty of Literature, UISU, the oldest Faculty of Literature in North Sumatra, Medan, Indonesia.
The 2nd AICLL 2019 provides an excellent forum for sharing knowledge and research findings among reseachers, practitioners, academicians, professionals, and students. Topics of interests cover all theoretical and practical aspects of Language and Literature. The primary goal of the 2nd AICLL 2019 is to emerge Research Paradigms on Language and Literature in the Industrial Revolution 4.0”, especially of the latest researches and innovations through discussion, exchange, and sharing among researchers, practitioners, academicians, professionals, and students.
Topics of interests include, but not limited to:
- All topics dealing with Literature; Literary Studies, Literary Criticisms, Literature and History, Literature and other Arts, etc.
- Applied Linguistics
- Comparative Linguistics
- Comparative Literature
- Computational Linguistics
- Contemporary Literature
- Contrastive Linguistics
- Corpus Linguistics
- Curriculum: Theory and Practices
- Forensic Linguistics
- General Linguistics
- Historical Linguistics
- Innovation in language teaching and learnings
- Intercultural Education
- Instructional Practices
- Language acquisition and learning
- Language Curriculum Development
- Language Education
- Languge and Literacy
- Language Program Evaluation
- Language Teacher Education (collaborations and practices)
- Language Teaching Methodology
- Language Testing and Assessment
- Linguistic statistics
- Linguistic typology
- Media (television, drama, film and others)
- Medieval and Renaissance Literature
- Orthography, Pragmatics, Rhetoric, Stylistics and Semantics
- Poetry and Prose (fictional and non-fictional)
- Social, Cultural, and Political Contexts of Language Teacher Education
- Text Linguistics
- The role of language and communication in human cognition
- Theoretical Linguistics
- Translation and Intepreting
All submissions should be written in English with a minimum paper 6 (six) pages and maximum a paper length of 10 (ten) printed pages standard. All submitted papers will go through a peer review process.
Prepare your manuscript using the standard conference template provided. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the European A4-size paper layout (8.27 inch X 11.69 inch). Please strictly follow the format of your manuscripts according to the given standard template. The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers. Please format your paper according to this template.
All submissions and questions about paper submissions of the conference can be addressed to:
Please Note: Papers should contain original material which is not currently under review in any other conference or journal and has not been previously published.
PUBLICATION AND INDEXING
The selected papers are published by Knowledge E, and submitted to Web of Science (Formerly Thomson Reuters & ISI) and Scopus for indexation.
We look forward to welcoming you at Ball Room Madani Hotel, Jln. SM. Raja Medan, Indonesia.
We are proud to inform you that our 1st AICLL Proceedings have been indexed in Web of Science. Please check out at: https://knepublishing.com/index.php/Kne-Social/issue/view/87